Below are "big picture, " overview tools for teacher planning and communication with students and families.
- ITP Standards & Resources grade level grid
- Student Transition Age Grid
- ITP Standards & Resources grade level grid Students with Significant Needs
- Student Online Resources
- What Every Special Ed Teacher Should Know About Transition
- Transition Portfolio Starter Pages
- NR SELPA Self-advocacy Parent Handout
- NR SELPA ITP Q & A
- Independence & Self-Advocacy Case Manager Guidelines
- National Technical Assistance Center on Transition: Click on the "Quality Transition Planning" link to see Examples/Non-examples case study ITPs for students with a variety of disabilities and learning needs.
- Alameda County Interagency Adult Services Resource Guide