Examples of age-appropriate assessment instruments, materials to support transition activities that will move students toward their post-secondary goals, and resources specifically designed for families are listed below.
Access fillable versions by downloading the documents after selecting them. Download by clicking the down arrow icon located in the top right corner (For some computers the down arrow icon is located within the three vertical dot icon. )
Possible Transition Activities: Education/Training
- What Does A Middle School Guidance Counselor Do?
- Six Year Graduation Plan
- Step by Step (Middle School)
Possible Transition Activities: Employment
Possible Transition Activities: Independent Living
- Student Transition: Parent Survey (required)
- Transition Planning Brochure English
- Transition Planning Brochure Spanish
- College Making it Happen (Middle School)