ALAMEDA COUNTY PARENT/CAREGIVER RESOURCES
- Access resources and support to families of children with disabilities specifically living in Alameda County through the Family Resource Navigators of Alameda County.
- Help Me Grow Alameda County is a system that collaborates with agencies, families, and providers across the county to help ensure children ages birth-5 years reach their optimal development. For a resource directory and a calendar of events for families and children, visit AlamedaKids.org.
- The Developmental Disabilities Planning and Advisory Council advocates for the right of people with developmental disabilities to be assisted in the fullest development of their mental, physical and spiritual potentials, and the right to community living in the least restrictive environment.
Family Resource Navigators Hablemos de Educacion Especial: October 13, October 20, October 27, November 3, November 10, and November 17 9:30-11:00AM. Hablaremos sobre como pedir evaluaciones, que servicios pueden obtener y trataremos de contestar sus preguntas.
Family Resource Navigators IEP Strategies for Black Families: A 6 Week Training, New Dates Coming Soon. To empower and educate families who identify as African American or Black. Everyone is welcome. Join us to learn how to navigate the IEP System.
Family Resource Navigators Chai Chat Support Meetings / لنحتسي الشاي مع الامهات الرائعات: FRN invites Arab moms with special needs kids to join us for the first Thursday of the month from June 2, 2022 - March 2, 2023. We'll share information on topics of interest to you and look forward to you sharing your experiences.
- Disability Rights Education & Defense Fund (DREDF) Upcoming Events
- Disability Rights Education & Defense Fund (DREDF) Special EDition Newsletters