Special Education Guide for Parents/Caregivers
- have questions about your child's learning?
- need information about school supports?
- think your child may have a disability?
- want information about IEPs, special education, and your rights?
Ready for More? Special Education Guide for Parents/Caregivers
These documents, videos, and webpages provide special education information. They help parents/caregivers participate in the special education process. The three formats are for your convenience or preference.
- You know your child better than anyone else. You are your child's best advocate.
- Knowledge helps you make decisions for your child.
- If your child has a disability, the information explains options for you and your child.